Doctor Faq's in Maryland

 Doctor Faq's in Maryland

  • How do I cancel or renew my appointment?
  • Who uses MyMMJDoctor.com?
  • What happens if my patient doesn't show up to their booked appointment?
  • What do I get when I join?
  • Can I be arrested for recommending medical marijuana?
  • Can I recommend a dispensary to my patients?
  • How do I get started?
  • Do I need a special license to recommend medical marijuana?
  • How will my confidentiality be protected?
  • Has the federal government punished practitioners who recommend medical marijuana?

How do I cancel or renew my appointment?

If you cannot make the initially scheduled appointment with your patient, you must notify and reschedule with the patient within 24 hours of the meeting. Rescheduled examinations must be set to occur within 72 hours of the scheduled initial study or at a time acceptable for the patient. Otherwise, the patient must notify us, and we will reschedule the patient with another doctor in ourdirectory.

Who uses MyMMJDoctor.com?

Doctors from all specialties from California, Maryland, Michigan, New York, Virginia, and Washington register with MyMMJDoctor.com to join with thousands of severely ill patients who do our site to schedule medical marijuana evaluation appointments daily.

What happens if my patient doesn't show up to their booked appointment?

If you do not reschedule that patient's appointment on your own, notify MyMMJDoctor.com, and we will make a reasonable effort to rebook the work on your behalf. If the patient verifies that they have missed the appointment and do not reschedule, we will credit you for a newly booked appointment. MarijuanaDoctors.com will credit up to five no-show appointments per month.

What do I get when I join?

When you join Mymmjdoctor.com, you will receive the MyMMJDoctor.com Practice Kit, which provides all the necessary documents needed to start seeing patients. The Practice Kit includes a customizable recommendation letter, a glove box statement, and a pocket-sized statement, as well as an informational Medical Marijuana brochure for your patients.

Can I be arrested for recommending medical marijuana?

No. Under state law, physicians are preserved against any punishment for advising a patient about medical marijuana Card or providing a patient with a signed recommendation for medical marijuana.

Can I suggest a dispensary to my patients?

No. Followingterritory law, no doctor should be affiliated by any personally operated club, group and doctors are not authorized to provide information on the acquisition of marijuana. Furthermore, many states do not legally allow for the sale ofmedical marijuana. MyMMJDoctor.com maintains a directory of dispensaries that may be helpful for your patients.

How do I get started?

Just click on the GetStarted button above and fill out your information. A MyMMJDoctor.com representative will be in touch shortly.

 Do I need a special license to recommend medical marijuana?

No. Any doctor can recommend marijuana to their patients.

 How will my confidentiality be protected?

Your confidentiality is protected by law and the procedures used by MyMMJDoctor.com. We are 100% HIPPA compliant. We do not distribute lists of doctors, patients, or caregivers to anyone. Local law enforcement may only contact you to verify a specific patient's marijuana recommendation or state registry card.

Has the federal government punished practitioners who recommend medical marijuana?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Benefits of Medical Marijuana Card in Michigan - My MMJ Doctor

Medical Marijuana | Benefits of Marijuana | My MMJ Doctor

Several ways Marijuana prevents Skin Cancer - Marijuana on the Brain